Power Engineers Senior Project Manager in United States
Senior Project Manager
Department:Generation Mgmt Dept
Senior Project Manager
Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities :
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to work in our Generation Business Unit to work out of our Boise or Hailey ID office . Candidate will be responsible for the technical execution, coordination, and integrity of assigned projects, including compliance with contractual requirements, as well as acceptable engineering/ design practices, and quality control. The candidate must be able to organize and manage projects to achieve or exceed the schedule, budget and related goals. The candidate will interact with clients and must be able to effectively communicate and resolve project technical and commercial issues.
The candidate may serve as project manager on a single large project or several smaller projects concurrently. Projects may be domestic or international. This position requires discretion and independent judgment in the execution of projects. Some travel will be required. The candidate will also be responsible for developing proposals, making presentations and some business development. Our employees currently enjoy a hybrid workplace environment. Our hybrid workplace experience means you will be able to work from the comfort of your home, but are still expected to report to the office up to a few days per week.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· Minimum of 15 years related work experience
· Experience in the EPC industry with a focus on power plant design work
· Experience in geothermal, hydrogen production, carbon capture for power plants, and renewables
· Good understanding of commercial terms and conditions and ability to negotiate the same
· Proven ability to estimate, scope, schedule and budget projects and keep projects on track in all these areas post award
· Commitment to high quality work and maintaining the professional reputation and client relationships that bring repeat business
· Licensed Engineer
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· Excellent communication skills and team player
At POWER Engineers, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Our philosophy is simple: Do Good. Have Fun. Build Success.
You’ll work on fun and challenging projects and initiatives. You’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on society and the environment. And you’ll find the support, coaching and training it takes to advance your career.
Since we’re employee-owned, we get to make POWER a great place to work. That includes providing competitive compensation, professional development, and a full benefit package:
Vacation/Paid Sick Leave
Voluntary Life Insurance
POWER is a fun engineering firm. That might seem contradictory to some, but it works for us!